Amy DiSanto has been inspiring individuals and organizations to see the “big picture” since 1987. Drawing equally on contemplative philosophy and modern science — neuroscience, psychology, and sociology — Amy supports people from a wide variety faith backgrounds (or none) in developing their own spiritual aptitude. This insight then allows each person to respond to events in their lives in ways that promote personal and relational healing and well-being.
Whether you have long walked a spiritual path, are just beginning, or wish to begin again, Amy will help you notice and co-operate with the rhythms and promptings of your own spiritual journey.
Amy is a Certified Spiritual Director and member of Spiritual Directors International with a focus on integrating basic spirituality into daily life in order to achieve the necessary balance to live fully. She teaches spiritual practices to individuals and groups.
Spiritual Direction can help you:
• connect with a source greater than yourself.
• examine personal spiritual beliefs that might have been lost or outgrown
• discern your life's direction and role in the world.
• balance your need to make a living with the desire to find meaning in your work.
• pursue a more integrated personal, professional, and spiritual life.
• heal from inner brokenness.
• deepen your ability to discover the sacred within yourself and the world.
An avid outdoor enthusiast and lifelong soccer player, Amy provides her services at Medicine Wheel Wellness in Jackson Hole, WY.
For more information visit:
You can reach Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org